Thursday, May 17, 2012

And another post...

As we start on with A Walk To Aquarius, I like to add that I'm a fan of the whole New Age 'religion.' How to most, we are in the age of Pisces and walking to Aquarius. But according to some, we are in the age of Aquarius. Why the hell can't religion be more simple? In Christianity, there are a few denominations, and they bash Catholics. Muslim, there is Sunni and Shia, and they get a little competitive with each other. Hell, there is even a difference in the Mormon community with Mormon and LDS.  

So, here, let's say the Age of Aquarius will arrive in the 22nd century. I'll be dead before we see that. If I keep on with this blog, I wonder what my last post will be?

A Walk To Aquarius will not be only about New Age, I wish to attract the Talk Radio crowd, particually Opie and Anthony, Tom Leykis and internet-based Talk Radio X. I stay away from any politically-driven shows, so nothing about Rush Limbaugh (did I spell his name right?) ...unless he get caught with a gay male prostitute.

Conspiracy Theories? We are interested. However, let's not get too far. I'm not that intrested in people who say, "They shit on us, MAAAAAN!!" Jesse Ventura's show was interesting, I'd admit it. He was a good actor in movies and the WWF (I consider WWF/E a soap opera, I like it, but it's 'fake'), but as time passed by, he's just cashing in in the conspiracy theory business.

Now, time to promote the site. More content on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment