Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Satan finally speaks.

I'm not the biggest fan of Late Night shows, I watch a little bit of Letterman here and there but besides that, the whole Late Night spectrum doesn't do it for me. I was a serious fan of Letterman back in 95/96 and would beg to stay up late till 11pm and watch Letterman back in that day, but most times than not, it would be only a Friday. His jokes were cheap and idiotic as they are today (and with most late night shows), but he made me laugh my ass off.

Anywho, Jimmy Kimmel has his own show. I've tried to watch it but I think he has lost his funny when Crank Yankers went bye-bye. However, I stumbled upon his show and Satan himself had answered the question about  using Twitter can lead you to Hell:

 

Cheap-ass humor, but entertaining nonetheless... especially with a New Ager as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment