Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ring me a bell.

Yes, it's been a while since I've come by to A Walk To Aquarius. But, uh yes, James Gandolfini passed away. 51 years old? I thought he'd be older than that. I never was a fan of the Sopranos and I know him best in The Last Castle. I never hated the Sopranos, it just wasn't interesting to me. However, it's sad to see him go bye-bye.

I was with my cousin Bryan and his friends that range from 14-19, they called me the man of the hour for my preference of woman older than me. Hell, my ex-girlfriend Angie said, "Your a whore for older woman." I think the spikes of my blogs being visited or by them, but yet, I'm unsure if any of them are following me on twitter. Unless they don't use their real names. While talking to these guys, I find myself out of place, since all of them are born between 95-98. I was explaining to them the significance of the OJ Simpson trail and the big car chase of 1994.

If any of them are visiting, how about a visual?

Augh boy.

I remember that night on June 17, 1994, I was at my mom's house which was a flat on Wayburn in Grosse Pointe Park (just recently, we had a murder on that same street). I was good friends with the kid living above me who was two years older. Me and Jan (his name) were watching this unfold on CNN while he was complaining about the cameraman's shaking of the camera while a couple of reporters were doing play-by-play.

I thought it was fucking stupid when one of OJ's friends was also with the reporters. I remember one of the reporters saying, "We think OJ may be listening to us, so we have his friend here to talk to him."

I forgot OJ's friend's name, but he comes up and says, "OJ, if your listening to me, please turn on your emergency blinkers."  ...which did not happen.

Of course, his friend tells OJ to surrender... etc. etc. etc.

For a good idea, take a look at the ESPN film June 17, 1994.


Anyways, been experimenting with Hubpages and looking to write an article on the NSA leaks. I'm not surprised, watch some PBS and take a look at what bullshit lurks (however, PBS can be boring form time to time). I really want to watch the NOVA episode about the Boston bombings. FrontLine has some episodes for free, I wonder if Nova does as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment