Saturday, May 4, 2013

Took too long for it to get warm.

Before I spurge on the subject line, I was talking about what was going down with the Boston situation and haven't spoken about it anything on here as of late. So I thought I should make a hangover post!

However, I've been reading some of the post-bombing news, it appears that some of the bombers' pals didn't alert the authorities during the aftermath until they were caught just recently, here's a video to explain the info:


Some people are in some deep shit!

Anywho, perhaps I should make my posts rather small and newsworthy. Then perhaps you'll see more posts on A Walk To Aquarius (AW2A)?

Hell, we can make a TVAW2A!

Otherwise, on the subject line, while my hometown is Clinton Township, MI, just some little way from Detroit, I noticed that the weather isn't as warm as it was just last year. I suppose Al Gore is full of shit. I'm not a Bill O fan or a fan of Dennis Miller's politics, I stand a moderate, but here's a vid about Al Gore and his love for fried foods.

I can't embed it, so here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GednT4Ymk9Y


No comments:

Post a Comment