Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Charles Ramsey, an american hero.


On Monday, I had plans to continue with A Walk to Aquarius, as I find myself updating only a few times this year. I’m trying for three times a week and before I left for work Monday, I had a list of things we could talk about on this blog that has only four hits in the last week (I know why people don’t visit this, the guy who runs doesn’t seem to give a shit.)

Well, anyways, I basically threw the list out of the window when I found out about this:
 
It took a little while for it to click in for me, because I happened to have seen the Amanda Berry report on America's Most Wanted. The video here wasn't what I saw, but this one focuses more on Gina DeJesus. The last person to see Gina DeJesus was her friend Marlene Castro, she shares the same last name of the men who kept her captive.


And now, they have been found. Thanks to Mr. Ramsey, here he is with Anderson Cooper:


(Hopefully the video will still be there).

Anywho, main suspect Ariel Castro was actually involved with the help of finding Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus at the time when the both were missing back in 2003-05 while the case of hot. Here's the article.

He has been a somebody in the community, he was a cool guy who played bass for salsa bands and he even has a facebook account. He even has a adult son and daughter according to some of the news articles out there, I'm not going to link it, you can find it yourself. However, I found this on yahoo, but I'll give you the UK Daily Mail version of how close the cops or any authority was finding the three missing girls:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320972/Ariel-Castro-Neighbor-accused-kidnapper-says-saw-naked-woman-backyard-TWO-years-ago--police-didnt-seriously.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490




No comments:

Post a Comment