Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Finally, no more political ads!


            It’s time to celebrate, no more fucking political ads. I don’t watch TV much, but for my limited viewing experience, I’m glad to see that there will be no more of these stupid ass attack ads and also how stupid and unfunny they can be. This also includes seeing none of these in the mail. Each time I look through the mailbox, I get a whole shitload of these political ads, in which I just toss them out all over the vest view of my apartment building and just leave them there for maintenance to pick up and throw it in the trash.

 

Good, I can go back to seeing just AT&T and Comcast send me junk mail about the wonderful service they provide, while I’m a Comcast customer. I can see why I pay just $62/month alone on internet, they spend too much money on sending junk mail to me to tell me about an upgrade. And with TV ads, we can just go back to the three C’s: Car Insurance, Cars and Cable, if you watch football (American football for our Europeans out there), let’s not forget Beer. The companies that rule the world: Geico, Progressive, Comcast and AT&T.

 

I knew Barack Obama would win, I told the few people around me of that, but forgot to tell anyone visiting this blog that. What probably fucked Romney over is that leaked tape on how he says 47% of America are moochers. Truth be told, most politicians have those awful thoughts, if not, you know that most politicians that run for a high office such as President, Governor and Mayor of a large city have campaign strategists that play with that information on which types of people would work best for them, and those who wouldn’t. President Obama had his, rest assured of that one.

 

I bet PBS is happy to see that Romney wasn’t elected though, but even if he was elected, it would take him some time to pull the plug on PBS if he was true to his word. The government does sponsor into it somewhat, but reality, it is due to some big corporations, Bill Gates’ foundation and from ‘Viewers Like You.’ I’m one of the sponsors of the local NPR station in Detroit: WDET.

 

Jesse Jackson Jr. wins despite him being in the loony bin, some of his voters are smoking some heavy shit obviously. And Linda McMahon didn’t win despite the $47 million dollars spent on her campaign. Jesse Jr is told yes despite being in the mental home and Linda McMahon, part of the male soap opera is told no. Strange shit!

 

And lastly, MARY JANE IS LEGAL… in Colorado, Washington and Detroit (sadly not suburban Detroit, waaaaah!) I bet the states involved with legalizing just that one ounce had done some research with all interested from stoners to special interests to soccer mothers to economists to see if this motherfucker will fly.  Well, the economy is shitty, why not? Fuck these soccer moms who don’t like it (if they are hot).

 

And hopefully for those Long Island residents, they can get their power back on so they won’t have to freeze to death due to that snow storm coming in. Here I am happy about no more political ads, while people in Long Island without power are basically praying for their power to come on. I don't think they gave a shit about political ads on TV, since the power wasn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment