Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bang Bang Bang


Wow, lots of interesting things happening! General Petraeus chooses a cougar over his manish-looking wife. The man responsible for the voice of Elmo is apparently having sex with teenage boys, people panicking about ObamaCare and also, what the hell is this Thanksgiving song?

                Honestly, one can’t blame the Petraeus over that cougar opposed to that ugly-ass broad he married years ago. I liked to pound Paula Broadwell myself (like the name), and I’d be doing the same thing if I was in the General’s shoes. I like how the media and these women’s groups write their articles or broadcast their surprise on how such a powerful man could do what he did. Well, take a look:
 
 

                Well, Paula Broadwell is in a world of shit, her home got raided. I guess it isn’t a good thing to be getting pounded by the Head of the CIA. It’s interesting to see that the FBI and the CIA compete. Maybe while he was doing her, did he saw what was really going on in Area 51? In addition to that, Paula Broadwell is also married, to a doctor. I imagine that doctor isn’t doing her good, get it? (Stupid joke).

                Something Kevin Clash related before I talk about this, I was going to talk about the final episode of Dinosaurs, the TV show that was on in the early 90s. Apparently, the show went on until 94, which I didn’t know and probably didn’t care about at the time. In 94, my then 12-year-old self was trying to be a grunge and listening to Stone Temple Pilots, trying to be cool. Back to it though, the final episode of Dinosaurs is a worthy mention due to how it leads to the dinosaurs demise. I’m thinking of mentioning this before Dec 21st, since the world is supposed to end and I think that would be an interesting blog post for the seven people who actually give a shit about this blog. Also, Kevin Clash was the voice and the puppeteer for Baby Sinclair.

                But anyways, the voice of Elmo is suspended from Sesame Street for a little bit, due to a 23-year-old with his claims of Mr. Clash doing it with him while he was sixteen. Did Mr. Clash bring Elmo into their sex acts? Two sex scandals going on right now! We as guys just can’t keep their cock in their pants. Petraeus is sick of doing his man-looking wife and goes with a cougar, the voice of Elmo is (apparently) doing it with teen boys, and I’m at the bar and actively looking for 80s nights at bars or 80s bands playing I my area for my proud-to-be cougar bait self to be surrounded by drunken 40-year-old chicks. I was with a 40-year-old woman in late July and she told me never to get married. I can see why with Petraeus’ case.

No comments:

Post a Comment