Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting for Baseball Season


Right now, we are at spring training. At this special moment in time, I’m currently looking for some freelance work in writing some baseball articles. I’m keeping a close eye on spring training and trying to predict who will be the minor leaguers to strike it big in the majors, with my stupid little mathematical formula and trying my best to observe without MLB.TV or Cable. I will be getting MLB.TV this month or early next month, but I need to get a tower computer with a decent video card and hook it up to my TV. I refuse to get cable TV… for now at least. But, the option of MLB TV surely does well in the end.

                Last year, with my mathematical formula, I was telling people about Kyle Seager of the Seattle Mariners. I had him on my fantasy baseball team (which I suck at, got 8th out of 12th) at the start of the season at 2% of Yahoo fantasy baseball leagues. He was later on 35% of them. So, I suppose this thing sorta works? Well see about it in the near future. A Walk To Aquarius will be filled with some of my baseball ranting’s down the road. STAY TUNED!

                I’ll still be cheering on the World Series losers The Detroit Tigers while mainly listening to 97.1 FM with Dan Dickerson and Jim Price as we(or myself) root for the Tigers to take it all the way (we failed at it twice, last year and in 2006 by getting to the world series). However, they just got rid of Brennan Boesch… how shitty, I liked Boesch. I also like Inge, but he was too much of a defensive guy and always kept swinging at the fences and striking out too much.
 
Mr. Dickerson's best work:

No comments:

Post a Comment