Thursday, February 21, 2013

Burn The Motherfucker Down!


Hello folks,

I'm doing this blog entry through Dragon naturally speaking. So let's see how this handles my mumbo-jumbo, otherwise I can always edit it later when it gets the wrong word. But so far I like it!

I myself don't have cable TV, and choose not to have it really is due to the idea that I barely watch TV to begin with. But anyways, my cheap ass was watching the coverage of Christopher Dorner's death. I also like the idea that CNN was playing the live feed from the police scanner with the cursing included. I kind of wish I could’ve sat at home and listen to that when it was going down at the time, but I had to work. I switched shifts recently from third to second. But anyways with YouTube, you can always find a copy of the video in that segment. You got to love those words of the officers telling them the burn the motherfucker down. I wonder if the PTC will go after CNN? They seem to have a problem with the 12-12-12 concert being censored which is portion to begin with. It's nice to see that we have Nazi organizations like the PTC frame sensors on everything.

But anywho, I found it interesting with this Huffington Post article, pointed out to me by Tom Leykis, that the mother was sitting at the bar reading chips and salsa while watching her son being shot at by cops and burning him down on TV. But so far, it's just the Huffington Post saying so, I haven't seen any other organizations getting confirmations on the article.

Feel bad for those cops and those civilians who list their lives due to this.
Some links:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment