Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Radio?

Truthfully, let's face it, FM and AM radio sucks... well, most of it. All these AM shows that basically have 33 listeners are run by the Democratic or Republican party. With FM, it's the same eight songs with queer morning DJ's talking about pop culture with fake phony phone calls, keeping the robots minds away from real life. Can't wait for me to live in the happy suburbs and mindlessly believe in BS.

Anywhos, featuring Minneapolis/St. Paul area, there is: RadioTapes.com. I have it directly linked to the special posting due to which I couldn't so much about Minn radio, but there special postings are about the historical events from Kennedy's Assassination to 9/11 and even John Lennon's death. I'll be hoarding some MP3s here in a little.

Otherwise, the first paragraph reminds me of this, happen by me in Troy, Michigan.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-04-02-3717779708_x.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment